10 inspiring quotes for nursing students
School just got back in session…but are you already feeling a bit burned out? We feel ya. Nursing school definitely is not for the faint of heart!
While we can’t go to clinicals for you or help you get more sleep at night (sorry!), we can give you a little motivational boost when you need it most. Refresh your spirits with these 10 inspiring quotes!
1. “The test of a vocation is the love of the drudgery it involves.” – Logan Pearsall Smith
2. “If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.” – Win Borden
3. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
4. “If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.” – John C. Maxwell
5. “It’s okay to learn from every experience, and it’s okay to make mistakes.” – Louise Hay
6. “I attribute my success to this—I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
8. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – John Powell
9. “Your vision of where or who you want to be is the greatest asset you have. Without having a goal it’s difficult to score.” – Paul Arden
10. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Gail Devers
Leave your own favorite inspirational quotes for nursing students in the comments below. We’d also love to hear your own bits of wisdom and advice for soon-to-be nurses!