Users on Facebook have virtually given birth to a new user-generated genre: The “Ten Reasons Why You Should Date an XYZ (name of your profession goes here) List.”
Lists have been published for Why You Should Date a Single Mom, a Geek, a Wrestler and hundreds of other categories.
Not to be outdone, the medical professions have also posted “Ten Reasons Why You Should Date: a Physician, a Physical Therapist, an EMT, etc.”
Nurses, of course, have their own list! Here is one “Top Ten Reasons You Should Date a Nurse” list, courtesy of a group on Facebook:
1. They can help you get over a hangover or sickness.
2. Bed baths!
3. The uniform.
4. They are exposed to so many X-rays, it’s like a form of birth control.
5. You will never need to buy condoms, paracetamol, toothbrushes or any hospital supplies.
6. They know how to handle bodily fluids!
7. Nothing shocks a nurse–they have seen smaller or bigger!
8. They won’t be disgusted by your toilet habits.
9. They are experienced in manual evacuation when you are full of you-know-what.
10. They know how to handle the human body.
Have another Top Ten Reasons list to share with us? We welcome your comments!
For more Life Solutions pick up the latest issue of Scrubs magazine, available at a retail store near you!