10 reasons to date a nurse
Users on Facebook have virtually given birth to a new user-generated genre: The “Ten Reasons Why You Should Date an XYZ (name of your profession goes here) List.”
Lists have been published for Why You Should Date a Single Mom, a Geek, a Wrestler and hundreds of other categories.
Not to be outdone, the medical professions have also posted “Ten Reasons Why You Should Date: a Physician, a Physical Therapist, an EMT, etc.”
Nurses, of course, have their own list! Here is one “Top Ten Reasons You Should Date a Nurse” list, courtesy of a group on Facebook:
1. They can help you get over a hangover or sickness.
2. Bed baths!
3. The uniform.
4. They are exposed to so many X-rays, it’s like a form of birth control.
5. You will never need to buy condoms, paracetamol, toothbrushes or any hospital supplies.
6. They know how to handle bodily fluids!
7. Nothing shocks a nurse–they have seen smaller or bigger!
NursingLink likes to consider itself the "third place." It's not your company’s HR web site, not an anonymous job board, but something new and different: a place where your lifelong career needs come home to roost.NursingLink brings nurses together to provide resources and services to advance careers and take advantage of everything a community site has to offer. News, education resources, job search, career networking, advice, and mentorship are just a few of those benefits.NursingLink is part of Monster Worldwide. Visit nursinglink.com to enjoy NursingLink and join their community.