10 Things I Want After Graduation
Being a nursing student, there are a few things I would like back upon getting my nursing degree. Life has changed drastically ever since I entered the nursing program at Purdue. I wonder what it will be like when I am finished? Well here is my wish list for anyone looking to get me something special for the holidays!!
1o Things I want After Graduation
1) SLEEP! I would love a decent nights sleep sometime soon. Oh yeah, and no nightmares about failing exams!
2) A Bath. Okay I do bathe and shower people, I would just like to take a nice long hot bath and relax.
3) My Figure. Some people lose weight when they are stressed, I on the other hand blow up like a balloon and eat everything in sight!
4) TV. What I would give just to watch T.V. and catch up on all my shows!!
5) A Clean House! What is that?
6) My Brain. Ever walk into a room and forget why? Yeah, that’s me!
7) More Family Time. I miss my boys when I am gone.
8) Money! The student loans are getting out of hand! Help!
9) A Job I Love! Wouldn’t we all love this?
10) To Get Accepted To Grad School. I really would love to be a neonatal NP!
My name is Megan Gilbert. I am a 29-year-old third year nursing student at Purdue University Calumet. I have been married to my wonderful husband Scott for eight years and we have two beautiful boys; Reece and Mason. We currently reside in Northwest Indiana in the town of Schererville, which is about 40 minutes outside of Chicago. I love spending quality time with my family and l also enjoy singing with my local church. In addition, one of my favorite things to do in my down-time is blog and read blogs.
By Megan Gilbert