Not to say that night shift nurses are a totally different breed, but you do tend to relate to the werewolf thing!
10 ways you know you’re a night shift nurse
1. Caffeine is a basic food group.
2. Any light of any kind hurts!
3. You completely dread lawnmowers.
4. When a patient asks you why you’re still awake, you wonder the same thing.
5. You can say, “I’ll try to let you rest” to a patient while thinking That’s really hard to do at night.
6. You completely get the werewolf thing.
7. You love that the traffic is so much less.
8. Breakfast specials…need I say more?
9. The sun comes up and you get restless.
10. The thought of leaving the best shift ever makes you feel like you’re going to die.