12 signs that it’s time to take a nurse vacation
If you find yourself doing any of these things throughout your day, it may be time to submit your vacation request…STAT!
1. You see pictures of your non-nurse friends having fun at work and respond accordingly:
2. You can no longer filter the words that come out of your mouth:
3. Or the expressions that show on your face:
4. You find pleasure in doing one thing, and one thing alone during your shift:
Okay, so it’s more like this:
5. You have become far too comfortable with your lack of a social life:
6. You want to respond to even the simplest requests with:
Click on page two below!