16 feelings every nursing student experiences
Anyone who has attended or is currently attending nursing school knows that it can be an emotional roller coaster at times. (Okay, all of the time!) Here are 16 of the most common feelings that every nursing student experiences…
1. When people told me that nursing school would be difficult:
2. When I wrapped up my first week of classes and I realized that those people were right:
3. When I get a test question that has more than one correct answer:
4. When I get a test…yes, ANY test:
5. When someone ACTUALLY gets an answer right in class:
Visit the next page to continue reading!