16 sure signs that you’re a nurse
How do you know you’re a nurse? Here are 16 surefire ways to tell!
1. When you show up to work on your off day for a 7 a.m. mandatory meeting:
2. When you arrive at work the next day, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed:
3. Two minutes later…when things get real and you start to regret your decision to get out of bed:
4. When the attending physician writes an order that makes absolutely no sense, no matter how many times you read it:
5. When your patient starts having family drama and you wonder if anyone remembers you’re still in the room:
6. When you try to send secret messages to your nurse buddy without anyone else seeing:
7. When you realize that you’ll never get used to smelling C. diff. Never:
Click below to view the next page!