30. Top App: MapMyFitness – Keep records of all of your workout activities using GPS.
Why nurses love it: “I can track my workouts.” —Nurse Conni
Other life solution apps that nurses are loving right now:
31. BlackBerry Travel – Plan your next trip!
32. Call Blocker – Send callers to voicemail or “pick up and hang up” with one button!
33. MSN Messenger – Instant-message wherever you go!
34. Sprint Navigation – Throw your maps away. Get directions by voice and onscreen.
35. Starbucks – Pay for your drink using the app!
36. Yahoo Mail – Check your email.
37. Yahoo News – Get all the latest news.
38. WeatherBug – Find out the local weather.
39. Bible Verses – Take the Bible with you!
40. Google Maps – Type in your destination address and get driving directions.
41. MyFitnessPal – This handy app helps you get fit.
42. BabyCenter – Stay on top of baby’s early years.
43. MapQuest – This old standby navigator is still great.
44. Grocery Grabber – Have your groceries delivered to you!
45. GasBuddy – Find the best prices at the pump in your area.
46. PlentyOfFish – Set up your next hot date (on your lunch break!).
47. Yelp – Find that restaurant your coworker was telling you about.
48. Weight Watchers – The popular weight-loss program now goes everywhere with you.
49. Violin Tuner – Just what it sounds like. It helps you tune your violin!
50. Zedge – A great mobile device personalization tool with wallpaper and ringtone galleries and more!).
Tell us about your favorite apps and what you love about them!
For more Life Solutions pick up the latest issue of Scrubs magazine, available at a retail store near you!
Did you know that Scrubs has an app? Download the Code Happy app and start connecting with other nurses!