If you could have a super power at work, what would you want? Here are some ideas of what I would want!
- A Super Bladder–Able to hold all bodily functions for at least 14 hours (without pain!).
- “Vein” Ray Vision–No more palpating! No more multiple sticks! My super eyes can see the best vein on the first try!
- Cloning–the ability to actually be in more than one place at one time (including the break room and bathroom!)
- Mind Reading–yes, Doctor so-and-so, of course I can read your mind and know that you meant to order Zosyn instead of Zithromax.
- Go Go Gadget Arms–you know when that extra piece of tape or blood tube is just a smidge out of reach? Well, G0 Go Gadget arms expand to whatever length you need. (Go Go Gadget legs would be good for us shorter nurses as well…)
- Nurse Midas–Instead of turning everything into gold, the power to turn disgusting smells into lovely fragrances, terrible hospital coffee into a name brand cappuccino, cafeteria food into 4-star cuisine and full hospital beds into empty ones.
What would be your nurse super powers?
For more News and Opinion pick up the latest issue of Scrubs magazine, available at a retail store near you!