Great gift books for the nurse
When you’re navigating the sometimes rough waters of your nursing job, you could use a little guidance, a little pick-me-up, a little hand-holding…we’ve all been there.
Any book on this list would make a great gift for any nurse on your team — or for your entire team (the quirky Don’t Try This at Home is only $5, for example).
Our top picks:
1. Your First Year as a Nurse: Making the Transition from Total Novice to Successful Professional by Donna Cardillo, RN
2. Chicken Soup for the Nurse’s Soul by Jack Canfield, LeAnn Thieman, LPN, and others
3. RNotes: Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide by Ehren Myers
4. Tending Lives: Nurses on the Medical Front by Echo Heron
5. A Nurse’s Story by Tilda Shalof
6. Inspired Nurse by Rich Bluni, RN
7. Don’t Try This at Home by Brady Pregerson, MD