nurse's guide to
158 Harmon Dr
Northfield, VT 05663 (Map)
- NLNAC Accreditation
- CCNE Accreditation
- Online Program
Course requirements for applicants:
For Master of Science in Nursing (MSN):
- Bachelor\'s degree from a nationally accredited (either by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) undergraduate nursing program.
- An active license as a registered nurse in your state of practice that is unencumbered.
- A minimum of one year practice as a registered nurse.
- If English is not your first language, proof of English language proficiency and a minimum score of 600 (paper-based test) or 94 (Internet-based test) on the TOEFL are required unless otherwise noted in specific articulation agreements.
- International applicants who are not licensed as registered nurses in the U.S. must achieve a passing score on both the English and nursing sections of the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) examination.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.00 or greater on a 4.00 scale. (Applicants with a GPA below 3.00 must demonstrate a GPA of 3.00 or higher for the last 60 undergraduate hours of his/her nursing program.)
- Undergraduate courses in statistics and research. - Graduate testing is not required.
* We will display the results when we have gathered more than 50 total votes.