Nurse Jokes: 11 crazy hospital chart bloopers
Our Favorite Mistakes Made in the Pursuit of Care
(Some New Ones, Some Old Ones, But All Good Ones…)
1. The patient will need disposition, and therefore we will get Dr. Blank to dispose of him.
2. Healthy-appearing, decrepit 69-year-old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
3. The patient expired on the floor uneventfully.
4. Patient was becoming more demented with urinary frequency.
5. She slipped on the ice and apparently her legs went in separate directions in early December.
6. The patient experienced sudden onset of severe shortness of breath with a picture of acute pulmonary oedema at home while having sex which gradually deteriorated in the emergency room.
7. He had a left-toe amputation one month ago. He also had a left-knee amputation last year.
8. By the time he was admitted, his rapid heart had stopped and he was feeling much better.
9. The patient is a 79-year-old widow who no longer lives with her husband.
10. Many years ago the patient had frostbite of the right shoe.
11. Patient was alert and unresponsive.
Got any more good bloopers to share? Post them below!