7 Nursing Hacks You Can’t Live Without
As seasoned professionals, we take our jobs seriously, and our daily hacks even more seriously.
Here’s our 2018 Edition of the latest Nursing Hacks. What do you think?
1. Put an examination glove over your Stethoscope.
2. Use Coca Cola for clogged G Tubes.
3. Glasses sliding down your nose? Use skin prep to keep those peepers in place.
4. Pulling tegaderm and duoderm parallel to the skin to remove it. It stretches and releases the skin nearly painlessly!
5. Use an alcohol swab to lose that pesky IV tubing!!
6. Open the back of a diaper and fill with ice to use as an ice pack. Very flexible for many body parts, and extremely absorbent. We mostly use it for perineum tears!
7. Don’t have a flush? Wrap the IV tubing around your hand a couple of times then twist.
SEE MORE IN:
By Scrubs Staff