Round up: How to deal with nightmare coworkers
Nobody likes dealing with a tough patient. The good news is that no matter how bad the patients on your current rotation are, their time in the hospital will likely (hopefully!) be short. But nightmare coworkers? That’s a messier problem. Luckily, we’ve covered this particular battle before and are here to round up our favorite tips for dealing with antagonistic coworkers.
WHAT TO DO
- How to make friends at work
- How to avoid gossip at work
- Pay attention: signs your team doesn’t like you
- How to deal with nurse bullies
WHAT NOT TO DO
- 12 things to never say to older or younger coworkers
- Are you relying on your team too much?
- 10 things nurses have got to stop doing at work
- Do you use a nursing “one up” card?
- 10 things to never say to a nurse
- 5 things a male nurse should never say to a female nurse
- 20 behaviors that will tick off coworkers
What’s your best advice for dealing with difficult coworkers?