Scrubs Mag’s Favorite Things Of 2016
Twas the night before the night before the end of Nurses Week, and Scrubs Magazine was excited to announce it’s favorite 5 things list. From scheduling your life, to needing coffee to even get up to do that. We tested, smelt and read the things we’re currently loving.
Here are our favorite things that a Nurse can’t live without.
1. NurseGrid Mobile: iOS and Android. Schedule changes are an irritant of the past with this lovely little gem we came across and what’s more, it’s FREE. NurseGrid helps you connect in a new way through a calendar that was made just for Nurses. Connect with colleagues, manage your schedule and bring more flexibility to your working day.
2. R&Co Hair Care through Fox & Jane Salon. Bunching up your hair, tying it back and having all sorts of bodily fluids thrown right at it can be a bore.Getting home and changing out of your Scrubs and into PJs means you’re constantly in your comfies – luckily, thanks to this amazing bottle of goodness, your hair can constantly look like it’s on a movie set. Bravo we say. Bravo.
3. Are you a Nurse on a mission? Or are those microwave meals taking over your life? If anything like us, you want to at least know how to make that pasta dish look a little more fancy, then pick up Fig & Olive’s Cuisine of the French Riviera. It has over 60 recipes from the South of France that make simple cooking look like an art form. Plus, you’ll impress your Nurse friends!!
4. Keep it right, keep it tight. We’re talking about COMPRESSION SOCKS and these fabulous black and white leopard knee highs will have you walking down that run way (oops, we mean Hall) with a strut in your step.
5. Now, it goes without saying, that 99% of us love coffee! And thus, our final presentation is, the Ninja Coffee Bar. This amazing piece of kit will whip you up the most amazing cup of coffee, and trust us, we’ve tested the goods.This is one of Sofia Vergara’s lovely little assets, and if Columbians know anything, it’s a good cup o’ joe. They’re not cheap, but Sofia’s line of Scrubs, Careisma are currently offering a giveaway that you’d be mad not to enter.
This post was part sponsored.