10 questions I’d love to ask SOME MDs…
1. How much money do you really make?
2. May I have my (insert loaned item such as pen, stethoscope, chart) back now?
3. How long will you be sitting at (my) computer and when can I have (my) chair back?
4. Do you believe in hand washing?
5. So, do you REALLY like your job? The nurses? Your patients?
Amy is many things: a blogger, a nurse, a wife, a mom, a childbirth educator. She started her journey towards a career in nursing when she got pregnant with her first child. After nursing school and studying "like she has never studied before" she entered the nursing profession eager to get her feet wet. The first years provided her with much exposure to sadness, joy and other complex human emotions. She feels that blogging is a wonderful outlet and a way for nurse bloggers to further build their community. Traditionally, midwives have handed down their skill set from midwife to apprentice midwife. She believes nurses have this same opportunity: to pass from nurse to new nurse the rich traditions of this profession.
By Amy Bozeman