You know you’re a nurse when…
Are you bringing coffee and donuts to work to ingratiate yourself to the hospital housekeeping staff?
You must be a nurse!
Learn nine other telltale signs of a hardworking nurse.
1. Family and friends call you to describe their injuries over the phone.
2. It’s the end of your shift and you realize you haven’t once gone to the bathroom.
3. You can’t function until your caffeine intake is at a therapeutic level.
4. You can scare everyone around you with just one look.
5. You start to point out errors in medical shows.
6. You’ve informed your coworkers who can/cannot work on you if you collapse.
7. You finally learn that doctors are not all that!
8. You get more done by knowing someone in housekeeping than in administration.
9. You can’t imagine wearing heels after a day on your feet.
10. You can smile and know you made a difference at least once in your week.