Users on Facebook have virtually given birth to a new user-generated genre: The “Ten Reasons Why You Should Date an XYZ (name of your profession goes here) List.”
Lists have been published for Why You Should Date a Single Mom, a Geek, a Wrestler and hundreds of other categories.
Not to be outdone, the medical professions have also posted “Ten Reasons Why You Should Date: a Physician, a Physical Therapist, an EMT, etc.”
Nurses, of course, have their own list! Here is one “Top Ten Reasons You Should Date a Nurse” list, courtesy of a group on Facebook:
1. They can help you get over a hangover or sickness.
2. Bed baths!
3. The uniform.
4. They are exposed to so many X-rays, it’s like a form of birth control.
5. You will never need to buy condoms, paracetamol, toothbrushes or any hospital supplies.
6. They know how to handle bodily fluids!
7. Nothing shocks a nurse–they have seen smaller or bigger!