8. Standing up when you eat. – Mary Green
9. When you drive yourself 30 miles to the hospital with kidney stones. – Larissa Hubbartt
10. When you point out good veins on people… – Bill Doehring
11. When you are a psychiatric nurse and you find yourself analyzing people everywhere you go. – Ethelene Moore
12. My family has so many nurses that we all use “nursing shorthand” in notes to each other. – Kathy Reynolds Hampton
13. When you’re so tired that your hair hurts. – Linda Godwin
See the original Facebook post here for some more relatable laughs, groans, and sighs!