Finding your first job as a nurse can be overwhelming no matter your background. Not only are there thousands of employers to choose from, there are also dozens of specialties and sub-specialties. We’re here to help.
Our friends at NursingLink have narrowed down the field to the six best hospitals they think are great places to launch your nursing career. These hospitals span the US and offer competitive salaries, unique perks, and valuable benefits.
Not sure where to start your job search? Try applying to these hospitals.
1. Stanford Medical Center
- 11 paid holidays (including your birthday)
- 3 weeks paid vacation after 1 year
- Tuition assistance
- Childcare and pre-school on campus
- Full range of health benefits (with coverage for spouse/partner)
- Subsidized training for career growth
- Carpool assistance program
- Free shuttle throughout campus
- Work/Life center