If you could have a super power at work, what would you want? Here are some ideas of what I would want!
- A Super Bladder–Able to hold all bodily functions for at least 14 hours (without pain!).
- “Vein” Ray Vision–No more palpating! No more multiple sticks! My super eyes can see the best vein on the first try!
- Cloning–the ability to actually be in more than one place at one time (including the break room and bathroom!)
- Mind Reading–yes, Doctor so-and-so, of course I can read your mind and know that you meant to order Zosyn instead of Zithromax.
- Go Go Gadget Arms–you know when that extra piece of tape or blood tube is just a smidge out of reach? Well, G0 Go Gadget arms expand to whatever length you need. (Go Go Gadget legs would be good for us shorter nurses as well…)
- Nurse Midas–Instead of turning everything into gold, the power to turn disgusting smells into lovely fragrances, terrible hospital coffee into a name brand cappuccino, cafeteria food into 4-star cuisine and full hospital beds into empty ones.
What would be your nurse super powers?