7 Crazy Nurse Rules You’ve Heard of, But Didn’t Think Were True – Part 1
We’ve heard some crazy stories in the Nursing world. From these whacky 19th Century rules, to crazy legal mistakes you didn’t know you were making. Here’s 7 crazy Nursing rules you’ve probably heard of, and probably are true! Probably!
1. You must go to the break room to drink water. Even if it’s not on your floor! WTF?
2. Nurses should NOT chart at the nurses station!
3. A Nurse must give up her chair to a doctor.
4. Do NOT eat on the unit. Irrespective of not having enough time to eat LOL.
5. You must have scheduled bathroom breaks.
6. No overtime to finish charting. But do it on your lunch break instead.
7. Some Hospitals state makeup can be a source of infection.
SEE MORE IN:
By Scrubs Staff