Part six to “You Know You’re a Nurse When…” article.
We asked our Funny Nurses family to fill in the blank after “You know you’re a NURSE when…” (above photo) and we got some pretty great responses! We think you’ll relate – see below:
You know you’re a NURSE when…
1. When you sign the credit card receipt at the store…and everything else with “RN” – Meighan Hernandez
2. When you can write a complete paragraph in nursing shorthand and it makes perfect sense… to any other Nurse. Conversely, it is an unbreakable code to anyone else. – Michael Flagg
3. When you inhale every meal you eat. Even at home literally hardly any chewing. #aintnobodygottimeforthat – Gabi Castro
4. When washing your hands before using the toilet. Scrub Nurse FTW! – Makis Triantafyllidis
5. Use sterile technique to open a stick of butter. – Chrissy Brodeur