We asked and you answered! Over on our Facebook page, we’ve got a conversation brewing about the best nursing related phone apps. One of the top contenders is the Preg Wheel, a new-ish iPhone app that eliminates the need for nurses to carry paper wheels when estimating the states of pregnancy. It’s simple and, best of all, it’s free!
What nurses love about Preg Wheel:
“This is a great wheel to use. It is simple, quick, straight to the point. A great free download. I highly recommend.” – Shianben, iTunes reviews
“Perfect for getting the gestational age and confirming accurate dating.” – April Aaron Morris, Facebook
1. Quickly input various dates with the date wheel:
- Last menstrual period (LMP)
- Conception date
- Estimated date of confinement/delivery (EDC)
2. Accurate results: Preg Wheel provides exact dates and accounts for all calendar variances, including leap years.
3. Persistence: Preg Wheel can save the date and date type and restore them when launched to streamline your workflow.
4. Now with even more relevant dates for the entire pregnancy. Know in advance when specific screening tests need to be performed.
- 1st Trimesters US
- Quad Screen
- Anatomy US
- Anti-D Prophylaxis
- GBS Screen
- Elective Delivery
What do you think? Would you use an app like this? We’d love to hear what applications you’re currently using and loving. Please drop us a line in the comments and let us know a few of your favorites!