Scrubs Magazine, America’s leading lifestyle magazine for the medical community ranks Remedi Medical Spa the Number 1 Botox Clinic in the Country.
Every day Registered Nurses look to other forms of entrepreneurship to help excel their career, and one of the most popular industries is cosmetic surgery. As part of our entrepreneur series, Scrubs Magazine set out to search for the number 1 clinic across the country. Our criteria was to look at reviews, social listening and proofing, along with the certifications the doctors held.
Botox and dermal fillers are cosmetic treatments given through injections, usually in a doctor’s office. Botox contains purified bacteria that freeze muscles. In doing so, Botox can help minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles caused by facial expressions.
It should be no secret that anyone with a medical license can technically inject botox into your skin, and we wanted to showcase those that were specifically trained in the field and had a clear artistic view point on how botox and filler were administered.
We also tested a few different clinics and reached out to some customers from those clinics.
Over the course of a 3 month period, we are delighted to announce that Remedi Medical Spa in San Diego, California holds the title of Scrubs Magazine’s Best Botox Clinic in America, and best botox clinic in San Diego. From over 20 clinics studied (some clinics had more than one location and as such we used that information to average their services in other states)
Choosing a winner was almost a no brainer:
- Patty Denton, Partner of Remedi and an RN from California took the most time with her patients.
- On average, from our study 89% of Nurses took less than 5 minutes to inject at least two syringes of voluma, a popular filler brand into a patient’s face ‘You simply can’t get the best results by rushing these types of injections, the face has to be molded, contoured and done with absolute precision.’ Says Denton. In our evaluation of Remedi, Patty took anything from 20 – 30 minutes with each patient. Therefore Remedi values time and patience versus a factory type environment.
- Cats Eyes. Testament to their time spent with patients, there wasn’t one instance or complaint of the worrisome cats eye look. Other clinics had reported socially that their botox went a little overboard.
- Price. The price was right. While Remedi weren’t cheap, they were just in line with, or in some instances cheaper than their competitors.
- Reviews. 5 stars all round. Customers love the brand and are talking about them non stop.
Scrubs Magazine will be looking for the number 1 plastic surgeon in America, if you know a doctor who fits the bill, get in touch at Hello@scrubsmag.com