Scrubs Magazine, America’s leading lifestyle magazine for the medical community ranks:
We also tested a few different clinics and reached out to some customers from those clinics.
Over the course of a 3 month period, we are delighted to announce that Remedi (an MSO managing Dr Rakhesh Medical Inc) in San Diego, California holds the title of Scrubs Magazine’s Best Med Spa Clinic Award, and Best Med Spa. From over 20 clinics studied (some clinics had more than one location and as such we used that information to average their services in other states)
Choosing a winner was almost a no brainer:
- – Patty Denton, Partner of Remedi and an RN from California took the most time with her patients.
- – On average, from our study 89% of Nurses took less than 5 minutes to inject at least two syringes of voluma, a popular filler brand into a patient’s face ‘You simply can’t get the best results by rushing these types of injections, the face has to be molded, contoured and done with absolute precision.’ Says Denton. In our evaluation of Remedi, Patty took anything from 20 – 30 minutes with each patient. Therefore Remedi values time and patience versus a factory type environment.
- – Cats Eyes. Testament to their time spent with patients, there wasn’t one instance or complaint of the worrisome cats eye look. Other clinics had reported socially that their treatment went a little overboard.
- – Price. The price was right. While Remedi weren’t cheap, they were just in line with, or in some instances cheaper than their competitors.
- – Reviews. 5 stars all round. Customers love the brand and are talking about them non stop.
Remedi Management is an MSO that manages the medical practice of Dr Rakhesh Guttikonda.