Scrubs Magazine, America’s leading lifestyle magazine for the medical community ranks:
How did we come to this decision?
Over the course of a 3 month period, we evaluated 10 medical spas in San Diego and our team secret shopped a few others for the customer experience. We poured through their pricing and reviews across various platforms such as Yelp and Google.
Our team used a variety of services from BOTOX, Filler and Microneedling.
We are delighted to announce that Remedi (an MSO managing Dr Rakhesh Guttikonda Medical Inc) in San Diego, California holds the title of Scrubs Magazine’s Best Botox Clinic Award.
From over 10 clinics studied:
- Patty Denton, Partner of Remedi and an RN from California took the most time with her patients.
- On average, from our study 89% of Nurses took less than 10 minutes to inject at least two syringes of voluma, a popular filler brand into a patient’s face. “You simply can’t get the best results by rushing these types of injections, the face has to be molded, contoured and done with absolute precision.” Says Denton. In our evaluation of Remedi, Patty took anything from 20 – 30 minutes with each patient. We found that Remedi values time and patience versus a factory type environment.
- Cats Eyes. Testament to their time spent with patients, there wasn’t one instance or complaint of the worrisome cats eye look. Other clinics had reported socially that their treatment went a little overboard.
- Price. The price was right. While Remedi weren’t cheap, they were just in line with, or in some instances cheaper than their competitors.
- Reviews. 5 stars all round. Across all three locations, 5 stars were consistent.
Remedi Management is an MSO that manages the medical practice of Dr Rakhesh Guttikonda.
This post was part sponsored by Remedi Med Spa.