Well, its 2010 and a brand new year. I feel like I just did this not that long ago! I was pondering my New Year’s Resolutions and came up with the following:
1. I am going to try to make my bed every day. For a long time I haven’t really seen the point in making your bed since you will just be back in it shortly. However, I have these really pretty pillows that go on my bed that should probably be showcased more than twice a month.
2. I am going to try to close my dresser drawers when I am done with them. I know this sounds ridiculous but I am usually running short on time and frantically looking for socks/t-shirt/pants/etc. and once I find it, in my elation, I forget to close my drawers. This often makes me think when I come home at night that I have been robbed.
3. I am going to try to watch Glee. Apparently, this is a big hit. And anyone who has the creativity to make a football team dance to Beyonce’s ‘Single Ladies’ has a special place in my heart.
4. I am going to stop procrastinating. Maybe. Tomorrow. Since I didn’t put the dishes away this morning, which means I already broke that one. Shucks.
5. I am going to start cooking more and eating out less. My friend gave me her shopping list with recipes and all her tips and tricks to economical eating. I will give it a go. Warning: I am not that good of a cook. I should probably alert my local fire station.
More resolutions are percolating, but this is the top five for now. Happy New Year to everyone and I wish you all the best!