CBD is well-known for being an excellent treatment for dogs with arthritis, anxiety, or general pain. However, finding a CBD product best suited to your dog is not always easy. There are no US laws regulating CBD products yet, so it is not hard to buy them in certain states.
According to reports, the global cannabidiol market size was valued at $2.8 billion in 2020. it is also expected to rise at a CAGR of 37 percent between 2019 and 2024.
Thus, it is no surprise that you are searching online for “CBD for dogs near me” to make them feel better. When researching the best CBD products, a crucial factor is finding out whether they are legal in your state.
If you want to find ideal CBD products for dogs in your area, here are some factors to consider.
Check the Legal Status of CBD in Your State
CBD is legal to buy and sell in most states, but there are restrictions. For instance, some states allow you to obtain CBD products without a prescription. Others require you to get one before buying it. And finally, some states prohibit the use of CBD entirely. It’s essential to know the legal status of CBD in your state before making a purchase.
Check the Quality and Reputation of Your CBD Dealer
Even though the FDA does not regulate CBD, it is still essential to check its quality and reputation. An excellent method to do so is through customer reviews. Although they are not as reliable as they should be, they can still give you a good idea about the quality of CBD products in your area. If only one or two customers have reviewed it, though, take their opinions with a grain of salt.
Consider Your Dog’s Condition
Before looking online for “CBD for dogs near me,” it is also essential to consider your dog’s condition. For example, CBD products with minimal THC content would be best if your dog has severe anxiety. It is also beneficial to get products with a concentration of at least 6 percent CBD.
Select Between CBD Oils or Capsules
There are different forms of CBD for pets. Some of them are explained below:
- Tincture Oil – It is an excellent choice for pets with severe pain. The oil is made using hemp seed, coconut, and MCT oils. It also contains essential ingredients like raspberry ketones, Arnica Montana flower extract, green tea leaf extract, frankincense resin extracts, aloe vera leaf juice powder, peppermint leaf powder, and Vitamin B6. The oil in these tinctures is full-spectrum, and CO2 extracted. It contains more CBD, and you can add it to your dog’s meal or drop it in his mouth directly. Use the size of the dropper to measure out the exact dosage.
- CBD Capsules – CBD capsules are made using hemp seed oil, coconut oil, and organic MCT oil. They also contain a unique blend of essential ingredients like blue-green algae extract, pumpkin seed powder, chia seed oil powder, yucca schidigera root powder, garlic bulb powder, and Vitamin B6. CBD capsules are made using organic hemp seed oil, coconut oil, and MCT oil. They also contain a unique blend of essential ingredients like blue-green algae extract, pumpkin seed powder, chia seed oil powder, yucca schidigera root powder, garlic bulb powder, and Vitamin B6.
- CBD Soft Chews – These chews are made using hemp seed oil and organic MCT oil. They are excellent for dogs with arthritis, as they contain mango butter and fish oil powder. They also include essential ingredients like Vitamin B6, blue-green algae extract, pumpkin seed powder, chia seed oil powder, yucca schidigera root powder, peppermint leaf powder, and garlic bulb powder.These chews are made using hemp seed oil and organic MCT oil. They are an excellent choice for dogs with arthritis.
- CBD Hemp Oil for Dogs – CBD hemp oil is removed from the flowers of organic hemp plants rich in CBD. It’s then blended with organic MCT coconut oil to reduce or altogether avoid THC. You can easily add this to your dog’s food or take it directly by dropping the oil under his tongue.
- CBD Dog Treats – You can also use CBD dog treats without worrying about THC risks because they contain organic hemp oil that doesn’t contain THC. You can give them to your dog whenever he has an anxiety attack or if he has trouble sleeping during the night.
CBD capsules and soft chews will be the best choices if your dog is mainly anxious. If your dog has frequent seizures or wants to treat arthritis or chronic pain, CBD tinctures are the best choice. Oil is also excellent for older dogs with compromised digestive systems.
Check the Ingredients of CBD Products for Dogs
When checking the ingredients of CBD products, it is essential to check their concentration and ingredients. Some contain THC, so you will need to avoid these if your dog has a history of THC-related complications. Other than that, look out for organic hemp seed oil in a reasonable amount, as it is the best carrier oil for CBD.
Compare the Prices and See What’s Available
When you’re close to CBD products for dogs, check the prices and see what fits your budget. Most manufacturers will offer a free trial of their product, so take advantage of this opportunity and order a few items for your dog.
Check Easy Returns and Shipping Policies
You can now buy CBD products for dogs near you. When you make a purchase, it is essential to check its return policy and shipping methods. You do not want to spend extra money on an item that will not arrive in time or one that will be refused due to any reason by your local courier service.
Read Pet Owner Reviews
Now you can buy CBD products for dogs near me, based on the factors above. But before finalizing your purchase, always check customer reviews of the product. You will be able to find out whether the product is even worth spending money on.