Having a rough day? Sometimes you just need to hide out in the break room for five minutes, take a deep breath and have a good laugh. Even if that laugh’s about the very thing driving you crazy! For your next laugh break, check out 10 of our favorites from this list of “You may be a nurse…” jokes and let us know which ring the most true for you!
You may be a nurse if…
– You believe that every patient needs TLC…Thorazine, Lorazepam and Compazine.
– Your sense of humor gets more warped each year.
– Every time you walk you make a jingling noise because of all the scissors and clamps in your pocket.
– You can tell the pharmacist more about the medication they are dispensing than they know.
– You’ve been telling stories in a restaurant and made someone at another table throw up.
– Every time someone asks you for a pen you can find at least four of them on you.
– You can sleep soundly at the hospital cafeteria table on your dinner break and are not embarrassed when you wake up.
– You avoid unhealthy looking shoppers in the mall for fear they will drop near you and you’ll have to do CPR on your day off.
– You throw a party for a co-worker and use a urinal as a lemonade pitcher and a bed sheet for a tablecloth.
– You hate to get dressed in “real clothes” because scrubs are what you live in, and why can’t they make jeans that comfortable?
Read the rest of the list at the Bedside Manners blog.
For more hilarious lists all about nursing, check out our collection of top 10 lists!