Whether it’s under the covers tucked-in, or on the hot sand in the Bahamas with a Mai Tai, every nurse has their own idea of what their happy place is. When we turned to our awesome Funny Nurses community to see what their “Happy Place” was, we got some pretty awesome responses! Take a look and see if you agree:
Where is your happy place?
1. After a 12 hour night shift, I can’t wait to take my uniform off, my bra off, put on my t-shirt & sweat pants, have a cup of coffee, and rest my head on my pillow – Renee Johnston
2. 17 hr. shift…done and dusted. In bed… 2 warm little dogs… chocolate… glass of wine… it’s 8:44am lol! – Lois Pilarcik
3. Happy place is the driver’s seat of my car…because that means it’s home time – Tony Birchill
4. ANYWHERE outside and away from work is my happy place.. anywhere. – Zuzana Gabco
5. Minus the cat, plus my husband and a glass of wine next to the bed. – Sandy Ernst
6. Or a nice hot shower! – Erin Stokes
7. In my bed or sitting on the beach. – Debbie Walker
See the original Facebook post here for some more relatable laughs!