Theresa Lou Bowick
1 box Goya Curry Rice Mix
4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
2 cans French-style Green Beans, drained
1 tablespoon canola oil
Zatarain’s Blackened Seasoning
Pinch of salt and black pepper
1. Prepare the Curry Rice per the box instructions.
2. Moisten the tilapia with a little water. Rub both sides of the tilapia with theÂ Blackened Seasoning. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tilapia and cook, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides and cooked through. Transfer the fish to individual plates.
4. Add the green beans to the skillet and toss the beans in the pan drippings until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
5. Serve each fillet of Blackened Tilapia with 1/4 cup Curry Rice and 1 cup French Style Green Beans
Weight Watchers Points Value: 7
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Grilled T-bone Steak with BBQ rub
Hawaiian-Style Veggie Skewers
Veggie Pizza Muffins
Easy Veggie Rotini
BBQ Teriyaki Halibut
Low-Calorie Tartar Sauce
Guilt-Free Seasoned Fries
Protein Berry Low Cal Smoothie