We know that for nurses, work is certainly not all about the paycheck. You’re out there doing a hard job well because you ultimately love it, not because it pays you super well (or what you deserve!).
But like it or not, money does help the world go ’round and ways to better conserve it, ask for a raise and earn more state-to-state are big topics here on Scrubs. In order to create one big, awesome landing page for all things salary related, we’ve rounded up our best stories and advice on working on that paycheck.
SALARY BY REGION
- Top pay for new nurses in the Midwest
- Top pay for new nurses on the East Coast
- Top pay for new nurses in the South
- Top pay for new nurses on the West Coast
- Should you move?
- Best and worst states to be a psychiatric nurse
- Best and worst states to be a CNA
- Best and worst states to be an RN
- How does your salary compare to the South?
- Coastal cities vs. the Midwest
- Best and worst states to be an LPN
SALARY BY SPECIALITY
- 2013 salaries for RNs, LPNs, etc
- MSN clinical nurse leader salary
- Top pay for LPNs on the East Coast
- Top pay for LPNs in the Midwest
- Top pay for LPNs on the West Coast
- Neonatal nurses pay
- Peds nurses pay
- Nurse midwife pay
- Psychiatric nurse pay
- Highest paying nurse specialities
- Clinical nurse specialists pay
- General nurse practioners pay
- Perioperative nurse pay
- Geriatrics nurse pay
- Orthopedic nurse pay
- What different nurses make
- Top ten highest paying specialities
- CNA salary infographic
- CNA work and salary review
- 10 states where nurses get the best pay
GENERAL SALARY ADVICE
- 6 ways to add to your paycheck
- 8 ways nurses can make extra cash
- 7 ways to boost your nurse salary
- What can RNs make in 2012?
- Breaking up a nurses salary
- Nurses tips for pinching your pennies
Did we leave out one of your favorite stories? Have an idea you’d love to see covered? Let us know in the comments below.