The demands on a nurse are as varied as they are plentiful, which means that there’s often little time and energy left over to address your own unique beauty needs. Still, it’s important to start each and every day (no matter how long that day may be!) looking and feeling confident, healthy and exuberant, because your glow can be infectious.
So to help, we’ve gathered a round up of some of our most useful (and of course—fabulous) pieces of beauty advice by and for nurses. From product lists to handy tips, you’ll find it all here.
And if you simply don’t have the time to browse them all? Meet bookmark, every busy nurse’s best digital friend. Then, make a note to come back later for an added dose of beauty advice, courtesy of your friends here at Scrubs.
Stay up to date with the latest! Check out “Beauty 911” from the Fall 2014 issue of Scrubs for fixes to your biggest beauty questions.
Beauty Pointers Just for Nurses:
- Beauty boosters for nurses
- Look great from 8-8
- Decisions, decisions: your answers to daily dilemmas
- Pretty for pennies: smart beauty tips for nurses
- Makeup cheats for the tired looking nurse
- Makeup that holds up
- Beauty foods for nurses
- Self-tanning DOs and DON’Ts
- Wake up looking younger
Lists We Love:
- 5o ways to nurture yourself
- 20 fabulous skin care secrets for nurses
- The top 10 fall beauty trends
- 5 age fighting power foods and nutrients
- How to prevent acne infections nurses are prone to contracting
- Basic tips for a 12-hour shift
- The DIY manicure for a nurse’s rough hands
- At home beauty fixes
- Avocado hair mask
- Gorgeous hair from the kitchen cupboard?
- Perfect eyebrows in 10 minutes
Products, Products, Products:
- The 2012 Scrubs beauty awards
- You can take it with you
- Green beauty
- The best hand moisturizers for nurses
- The top 6 beauty products recommended by nurses
- Your make-up shopping list
Have any favorites of your own? Be sure to share them here in the comments below!