Soften the curves of a boxy figure with certain kinds of tops and bottoms.
- As the area under the bust is the smallest and most flattering part of the body, it’s wise to wear tops that accentuate this area.
- Wear styles that also provide shape below the bust line.
- As for pants, it’s best to wear a clean, flat waist style.
- Soft elastic waists are also suitable.
- Focus on flattering necklines to take the eye away from the boxy shape.
- Avoid super-low-rise pants. It’s best to wear pants that are at your waistline or just slightly below it.
- Avoid heavy drawstring detail, as it will add bulk around the waist.
- For boxy figures with slender legs, avoid wide-leg pants.