- Be sleek: Choose shapes that hug closer to the body.
- Be adventurous. A long body can seem curvier with prints.
- Square necks and horizontal prints: These kinds of features on a top are great for taller women as they provide a wider detail to a lean figure.
- Try contrasts. Break up the length of your body with a stark pairing of color, like green and white.
- Go big. A tall, lean figure can handle big prints and big jewelry such as a bold, colored watch.
- Go wide: You can offset you body with volume below such as flared or wide-leg pants.
- Flatter the neckline. Draw the eye up with vee or scoop necks.
- Define your waist. You don’t want to look boxy, so have your tops tailored so they don’t look too big overall.
- Create curves: Show off your top half with a dramatic or colorful print.
Sponsored by Cherokee Uniforms