Official Contest Rules
No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Cherokee Uniforms and Strategic Partners, Inc., its vendors and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Strategic Partners, Inc., 9800 De Soto Avenue, Chatsworth, CA, 91311, U.S.A
- Timing and Notification: Contest begins at 12:00am PST on November 4, 2016 and ends at 11:59pm PST November 18, 2016. Winners will be chosen and notified by 5:00pm PST on November 25, 2016 via the email address provided in the Contest entry. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- Prizes: One (1) winner will win one (1) 100ml bottle of Shelley Kyle Tiramani A Living Parfum / Room Spray. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s consent and grant of rights to Sponsor and its agents with respect to the use of entrant’s name, entry, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state (and/or province) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel the Contest for lack of qualified entries.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Email opt-in: Your entry automatically opts you in to receive emails about retail promotions and discounts relating to medical apparel from Strategic Partners and our partners. You will be able to opt out of these mailings at any time by selecting the link within the individual email message(s).
- Winner List: For a list of the winners at the conclusion of the contest, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope by November 20, 2016 to Strategic Partners, Inc., ATTN: Shelley Kyle Tiramani Giveaway, 9800 De Soto Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311
Sponsored by Cherokee Uniforms