Remember all those ‘right reasons’ you had for going into nursing?
Take a break and have a chuckle at some of these ‘alternate reasons’ for going into the profession.
10. I love to wear white support hose.
9. I get a kick out of arrogant doctors.
8. It’s more challenging than brain surgery.
7. I get free latex gloves.
6. The scrubs are so flattering to my figure.
5. The world doesn’t need any more lawyers.
4. I actually like vending machine food.
3. Somebody has to train the residents.
2. I get to spend the holidays with my friends…at work.
1. I always wanted to say, “This won’t hurt a bit.”