Whether you had a late night at the hospital or just couldn’t fall asleep, some days it’s almost impossible to drag yourself out of bed and prepare for another 12-hour shift. But when the going gets tough, the tough turn to…music! We asked our Facebook fans which songs they play to pump themselves up on the way to work—which ones will you be adding to your pre-shift playlist?
Top 10 songs to pump you up on the way to work!
1. “Welcome to the Jungle”—very appropriate!
—Eileen Palmer Stewart
2. “I Gotta Feeling”…Black Eyed Peas. I’m a night nurse, sooooo tonight’s gonna be a good good night!
3. “Here I Come to Save the Day” from the Mighty Mouse cartoon.
—Becky Gastineau Hacker
4. “She Works Hard for the Money!” by Donna Summer. 🙂
—Kristy Brooks Stepp
5. Aerosmith’s “Walk This Way!” Pumps me up for my shift.