Part four to “You Know You’re a Nurse When…” article.
We asked our Funny Nurses family to fill in the blank after “You know you’re a NURSE when…” (above photo) and we got some pretty great responses! We think you’ll relate – see below:
You know you’re a NURSE when…
1. You sign your name on something and unconsciously add your title! – Loretta Russell
2. When you write a ‘c’ with a line over it outside of work. – Kelly Lynn
3. You keep your hands up in a “sterile” fashion when doing dishes. – Amy Boyd
4. Answering your phone with “OR 2, this is ___ speaking…” when you are at home or on vacation. – Michele Lonzo
5. When you bend everything falls out. – Jerkis Fong
6. When ‘SOB’ means something completely different in the nursing/medical world. – Dana Kellam
7. When you have a “clean” counter & a “dirty” counter in the kitchen. – Ellyn Kahn Mayer
8. When coffee is considered a food group. – Jenn Forget
9. When you eat most food from a cup. – Jake Walloch
10. You get upset when you lose your favorite pen! – Jessica Hertling
11. When you don’t know what’s worse, nonstop call lights or patients yelling out for help instead. – Tabitha Shepherd
12. When you can’t get yourself back into a normal sleeping pattern after night shifts. – Sarah Lindsay
13. When you’re so tired that chewing your dinner is exhausting. – Amy O.
See the original Facebook post here for some more relatable laughs, groans, and sighs!