NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The NBNA Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open only to licensed nurses that are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Careismatic Brands, Inc., its vendors and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Careismatic Brands Inc., 9800 De Soto Avenue, Chatsworth, CA, 91311, U.S.A including Heartsoul.
3. Timing: Contest begins on Thursday September 21st 2020, and ends Saturday September 23rd 2020 at midnight.
4. How to Enter: Entrant must complete the online entry form at scrubsmag.com/nbna-comp or other Contest website and provide their name, phone number and email address. Entrants will also be asked to complete a survey. Entry is free. Only one entry per person for the entire Contest. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Sponsor will select winners in a random drawing on 15 May 2020 from all of the valid entries received. Winner will be notified by email and will have five (5) business day to confirm acceptance of the prize or an alternate winner will be selected.
5. Prizes: Three (3) prizes shall be given, one per entrant. The prizes will be at the discretion of Careismatic brands, but will be a mix of medical attire. All prizes shall be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, offered by Sponsor. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Any such substitution is not guaranteed and is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). Prize will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
6. POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE ADMINISTRATION, OPERATION, SELECTION OF THE WINNERS AND OTHER MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. POTENTAIL WINNERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY ARE A LICENSED NURSE.
7.Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) by the date specified by Sponsor, or an alternate potential winner may be selected. In the event a: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted or the potential winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (e) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of alternate potential winner, if any.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s consent and grant of rights to Sponsor and its agents with respect to the use of entrant’s name, entry, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state (and/or province) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel the Contest for lack of qualified entries.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) email filtering which may cause notifications from Sponsor to entrants to be treated as SPAM, junk, phishing or any other sort of email that removes it from entrant’s primary email box; (6) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
14. Email opt-in: We require your email address to notify you whether you have won. You may opt in to receive further information from our 3rd party sponsors. You will be able to opt out from receiving further information from our main Sponsor (Careismatic Brands and Heartsoul Scrubs).
15. Winner List: For a list of the winner at the conclusion of the contest, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope by July 31, 2020 to Careismatic Brands Inc., ATTN: Heartsoul Scrubs Nurses Week 2020 Giveaway, 9800 De Soto Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311