Careismatic Brands, Inc. and all its associated brands and divisions (“Careismatic Brands”) owns and/or operates various websites, social media and other online properties that permit users (hereinafter “members” or “users”) to submit or publish content (“user generated content”). By registering or using any user-generated website, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions for user-generated content.
Abbreviated terms and community guidelines: our website is a family-friendly page. We ask that you play nice and be polite. While we encourage the sharing of your comments, photos, videos and links, please understand that the postings to our page do not necessarily represent the opinions of Careismatic Brands, Inc. company or its affiliates. Posts that we feel are offensive, inappropriate or not otherwise keeping with the spirit of the website, or contain vulgar language or violate the rights of others, including copyright, may be removed.
Use of your comments, photos and videos: we love to see all your user generated content. By submitting or uploading your story, comments, photos or videos (“your content”) on our wall or page for the Cherokee Uniforms National Nurses Week 2020 School Edition, you are authorizing Careismatic Brands, Inc. to use, publish and otherwise reproduce, modify and distribute your content with or without your name or the name of your child or minor child in perpetuity, worldwide in any and all Careismatic Brands, Inc. media for any lawful purpose. These uses may include but are not limited to, information, education, promotion or advertising of Careismatic Brands, Inc or its products via the internet, websites, social media and mobile apps. Please do not upload or post any photos or videos other than your own unless you have the owner’s permission. If individuals other than you appear in the photo or video, you must have permission to use the photo or video from the individual (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s permission if a minor).
Submissions to this page: any material you submit to this page by upload or otherwise, including any data, ideas, suggestions (“submissions”) are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you submit becomes the property of Careismatic Brands, Inc. and we may use and reproduce such submissions freely and for any purpose. Specifically, Careismatic Brands, Inc. is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any submission you post. Any such use is without compensation to you. By making a submission, you are also warranting that you own the material / content submitted and that Careismatic Brands, Inc.’s use will not violate any third party’s rights or otherwise place us in breach of any applicable laws. Careismatic Brands, Inc. is under no obligation to use the information submitted.
Children’s privacy: We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The User-Generated Content website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we have actual knowledge is under the age of 18.
In the event of any conflict between these abbreviated terms and the full terms available here: https://scrubsmag.com/privacy-policy/, the full terms shall be deemed to apply.
- Eligibility: The Cherokee Uniforms Nurses Week 2020 Art for the Heart (the “campaign”) is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of participation. If the creator of the user generated content is a minor, then submissions will only be accepted when made by their parents or a legal guardian. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Campaign
- Sponsor: Careismatic Brands, Inc., 9800 De Soto Avenue, Chatsworth, CA, 91311, U.S.A including Cherokee Uniforms.
- Timing: Participation period begins on April 28, 2020 and ends on May 28, 2020 at 11:59pm PT.
- How to Participate: Participant must complete the online participation form at scrubsmag.com/artfortheheart or other Campaign website and provide their name and email address to submit user generated content by uploading a video, picture or other image. Participation is free.
- Copyrights: All copyrights of submitted artwork shall reside with the entering artist.
- Payments: I understand that neither my minor child or I will receive compensation for use the submitted artwork.
- Release: By submitting of any user generated content in this campaign, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Campaign.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Campaign, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Campaign, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel the Campaign for lack of qualified entries.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Campaign; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of participant’s content; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Campaign or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a participant’s content is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is to submit additional content to the Campaign, if it is possible.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Campaign, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Campaign, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Email opt-in: We require your email address to notify you if we have any questions or wish to follow up with you after your submission of user generated content to the campaign. You may opt in to receive further information from us or our 3rd party sponsors. You will be able to opt out from receiving further information from our main Sponsor (Careismatic Brands Inc. and Cherokee Uniforms).