If you think that you are already in your 40s and 50s where wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin are becoming more and more prevalent and that your days of looking young and good have passed, you need to think again! Because there definitely is a solution for you. PDO facial thread lift, if you haven’t heard, are Hollywood’s secret to younger-looking, tauter, and tighter skin.
It works by lifting sagging cheeks and jowls, defining the jawline, and removing wrinkles to reduce the appearance of aging. A facial thread lift is an excellent approach to rejuvenating your appearance without surgery. PDO threads are available at Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center to safely and efficiently minimise facial drooping.
The procedure for the Facial Thread lift
The way a thread lift is done may not be as complicated as it looks! Some tiny threads are inserted under your skin to pull up certain areas to give them a lifted look. These colorless threads used for the procedure melt flawlessly into the body in a few months. It is an entirely safe and effective way of facial lift as it follows the FDA-approved treatment.
This skin tightening treatment with facial threads is done in three ways, which follows:
- First and foremost, face threads elevate the skin mechanically.
- Second, face threads constrict fat tissue, tightening the skin immediately.
- Finally, face threads promote skin rejuvenation and collagen synthesis.
When the procedure is done, the result can be seen instantly with a much-improved younger-looking skin texture that lasts up to 9months, after which you can opt for some follow-up treatments. The PDO facial lift follows a surgical facial lifting procedure that differs from the Vampire Facelift done with PRP that hyperactivates collagen production.
So, the question is, what can face threads be used for? Face thread lifts are so versatile that they can treat almost any portion of the face. Among them are the Neck, Jowls, Jawline, Folds of the nose and mouth, Feet of crows, Around the eyes, Eyebrows, Cheek, and Lines of the marionette, etc.
Benefits of facial thread lift
The threads used in this treatment are biodegradable polymers that the body can safely absorb after a few months. Aside from boosting collagen formation in your skin, a facial thread lift has numerous advantages. Let us see what are the various benefits of the method:
- Instant facelift – gives a tightening effect right away. Because the threads encourage collagen formation, the results improve over time. The lifting action lasts even after the threads have disintegrated.
- Tighter skin – raise loose tissue within the skin to give it a more intimate appearance. It helps to increase collagen production, which tightens sagging skin. Collagen is a protein that provides suppleness to the skin.
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines – collagen production is stimulated, which reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- The process is rapid and low-risk, taking about 15 to 30 minutes to complete. The use of facial PDO threads for a facelift is a low-risk, minimally invasive treatment. Scarring, bruising, and other problems are not a concern!
- Immediate and long-lasting results: A facial thread lift gives you quick and long-lasting effects!
- There is little downtime to get back to your routine quickly. Strenuous activity and sun exposure should be avoided.
Expectations That Come Along with this Treatment
You have to keep in mind that not everyone is qualified to have a facial thread lift treatment. You will be evaluated thoroughly in terms of your family and medical history for that to happen. And although expert aestheticians perform the whole procedure, it can provide different results depending on other persons.
It requires just 30 to 45 minutes to complete the whole treatment, and it also takes fewer times to show effect so that you can return to your routine. Initially, you will notice some difference in your skin over the next few weeks. Natural collagen will gradually generate over the next few months, offering you a wrinkle-free, elastic, tightened, and younger-looking appearance.
Some Common Facts that you Should Know Before Jumping into the Treatment
Facial thread lifts are becoming more and more popular in recent times for their practical and secure results. But jumping right into it without prior or required knowledge can cost you big. So here are some necessary pieces of information for you to keep in mind:
- The lifespan of a facial thread lift is a maximum of two to three months. It’s usually a long-lasting treatment, but it does not provide a permanent solution, unlike a surgical treatment.
- It is a very speedy procedure, takes less than 40 minutes to complete, after which you can easily carry on with your day’s work.
- Although the treatment shows results instantly, the skin starts to rejuvenate over time. And to maintain the tightened and firm effects, you need to consider some follow-up treatments every two to three years.
- Some patients can experience mild discomfort during the thread lift. But experts nowadays use specially made needles and even over-the-counter pain relievers to lessen the pain while doing the treatment.
- Apart from all these, certain precautions need to be followed after a facial thread lift, such as you should avoid sleeping on your side or stomach, staying away from alcohol and make-up products, and making facial expressions as few as you can.
An aesthetician will operate to tighten and lift the skin, giving you a more youthful appearance. The outcomes of any medical therapy or function vary from person to person. It usually takes 30–45 minutes to complete the process. The majority of patients see a difference right away. You can continue your normal activities right after a facial thread facelift because there is no downtime.
Over the next few weeks, you will see some initial firming and lifting due to your therapy. Over the next few months, your body will naturally produce collagen, giving you a tighter, elevated appearance. After 1 to 3 years, you may receive follow-up treatment.
So if you are contemplating which option to go for a facial lift you have to visit Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center in Woodlands, TX, where the facial thread lift surgery is a minimally invasive, non-surgical facelift. With a team of expertise they are determined to give the best results and experience possible. So don’t waste your time and go contact for immediate response.