CNAs, we love you…and the hospital couldn’t run without you.
But what do you need to take care of yourself?
1. A pencil to remind you to list your blessings.
2. An eraser so you can make your mistakes disappear.
3. A rubber band to stretch yourself beyond your limits.
4. A string to tie things together when everything is falling apart.
5. A marble in case someone asks, “Have you lost your marbles?”
6. A stick of chewing gum to stick with it and accomplish anything.
7. A tea bag to remind you to relax and take a moment to breathe.
8. A candy kiss to remind you that someone, somewhere cares about you.
9. A toothpick to remind you to pick out the good qualities in people.
10. A Band-Aid to heal hurt feelings, whether yours or someone else’s.
This list is by Connie Jones, CNA.