11. Call in “sick” on holiday shifts
12. Leave the floor for long periods of time and not telling anyone where you went
13. Take personal calls and talk on your cell phone REALLY LOUDLY at the nurse’s station
14. Take a convenient bathroom break every time a new patient needs to be admitted to the floor
15. Bring your kids to work assuming they won’t “be in the way”
16. Refuse to help the techs or unit secretaries when things are chill
17. “Eat your young” aka lateral violence towards the newbie nurses on the floor
18. Gossip about everyone all the time
19. Don’t share your goodies and snacks (but see #5)
20. And lastly, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN!
What would you add to this list?