10 MORE things you wish your patients would stop doing!
While there are TONS of great things about being a nurse, nurses certainly have to take a little bad, too. And often the best cure for those annoyances is a little venting!
We explored this topic in the article “The top 10 things you wish your patients would stop doing!” and had so many responses on our Facebook Funny Nurses page that we just had to share more!
And don’t be afraid to stop now—share your own gripes in the comments below!
1. “You can hold your cup while sipping a straw. You are not a king.”
– Jacob Vaughan
2. “Walking in with a bag of Doritos and Pepsi when the complaint is vomiting…”
– Bill Cindy Price
3. “Patients saying, ‘Dr.Oz says…’”
– Mary Friend
4. “When patients complain about my coworkers.”
– Melanie Hampton
5. “When 20 different family members all call to find out what ‘Mom’s’ sodium is today. I always want to say 500 just to see if they even know what the hell they’re asking.”
– Debbie Christine Walkinshaw
6. “Talking on their cell phone when I’m trying to admit them.”
– Anitra Taylor
7. “Requesting Dilaudid while eating a Whopper and texting…”
– Carolyn Mormino
8. “Telling me a completely different story from what they tell the doctor.”
– Allison Meriwether Schultz
9. “Being non-compliant, then expecting us to fix them.”
– Raney Weiland Deborah
10. And finally, Julieann Currie summed up her frustrations with a meme:
SEE MORE IN:
Fun & Humor