9 more reasons to date a nurse
We already made one list of the top 10 reasons to date a nurse…and it was such a hit we think it’s time for round two! There are so many stellar reasons it’s hard to narrow down the list, but here are a few of our favorites. Don’t forget to click through to read each list in full!
More reasons to date a nurse…
- Nurses are compassionate and patient, and are often great listeners.
- Tired of nursing that hangover? Let an actual nurse work his/her feel-better magic.
- No waiting in line. You’ll get a quick diagnosis every time you feel under the weather.
- Impressive nerves. Nurses remain calm and collected in pretty stressful situations. You want to be dating a nurse in times of emergency and chaos.
- Awesome “How was your day?” stories. Nurses have endless tales of patient and/or doctor drama.
- If your lifestyle caters to it, the odd hours can be an advantage. Are you stuck working the graveyard shift for your security job every Friday? If you’re dating a nurse with the same irregular schedule, Mondays can become the new Friday. Say goodbye to long lines at the movie theater and the 45-minute wait at your favorite restaurant.
- In this economy, having a good job is nothing to scoff at. Nurses make a respectable living, and people look up to them for doing important work that helps people. And if things go well in a relationship, at some point it will be time to meet the parents. Telling the ‘rents that you’re dating a nurse will make that meeting easier, right from the start.
- We mentioned how nurses are compassionate and not as squeamish about bodily functions. Not coincidentally, those qualities also make them great parents. You might not be worried about that on a first date, but who knows, it may become something you think about later!
- Dating a travel nurse? Their nomadic lifestyle could give you the opportunity to travel, see, and live in new cities. Life on the road isn’t always easy, but for the right person, this could be a dream come true. Some people would give anything to get out and see the world with someone they love!
What would you add to this list? Let us know in the comments below.